- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: An Intro to Getting Things Done
March 12 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pmArray
An Introduction to Getting Things Done® (Webinar)
Getting Things Done® training is based on productivity guru David Allen’s bestselling book, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity.
Getting Things Done (GTD) teaches simple skills for reducing stress and creating high-productivity work and life habits. Our Getting Things Done Training is developed from the original work of David Allen – inventor of the GTD methodology and the widely recognized leading expert on personal and organizational productivity.
Grounded in decades of David’s research, Getting Things Done Training brings practical productivity skills to life for the modern learner, yielding improved individual effectiveness, project efficiency, meaningful productivity, team innovation, and relationships.
In this online preview, you’ll receive a sneak peek of how Getting Things Done works, and learn some of the innovative and ground breaking ways to improve personal efficiencies and productivity such as how to reduce mental clutter to achieve stress-free productivity.
This is a preview event designed to help you discover GTD and understand your options to start learning and building a system. This is not the full training course.
Join us for a 1-hour overview of the program, and an exploration of you options to begin implementation.
Who should attend:
Beginners of all types looking to discover the world of Getting Things Done®. The webinar is also suited to decision makers and leaders interested in learning how to implement Getting Things Done Training in their organization.
Where it will be held:
Online ZOOM Webinar
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Learn critical principles and techniques for gaining and staying in control, day to day
Level 1: Fundamentals builds on the five steps of workflow mastery: capture, clarify, organise, reflect, and engage. It focuses on the need to capture all potentially meaningful inputs into trusted tools, the decisions required to clarify what those captured items mean, the primary categories for organising information and reminders, the procedure for reflecting and reorienting, and how to optimise your system to make priority choices.
PROJECTS & PRIORITIES
Learn key elements for defining and managing a complete inventory of multi-step outcomes within an integrated system, providing control and appropriate focus, week to week
Level 2: Projects & Priorities brings a new and more complete degree of “Mind Like Water®”—with the facility to recognise tensions as they emerge and transform them into controllable outcomes and doable actions. Problems, issues, and opportunities are translated into real projects with executable next actions.
FOCUS & DIRECTION
Learn a dynamic model for clarifying and aligning commitments, values, and interests at all levels, joining vision with action and execution, providing lifetime keys for staying positively oriented and engaged, no matter what.
Level 3: Focus & Direction pulls together the idea of the “ultimate map room” —i.e. the awareness and capacity to create, update, refine, and utilise the orientation tools that optimise our experiences—seeing the best things to see, at any time, from the best perspective.
ABOUT THE COURSES
- Teach the best practices for executing
onactions, projects, strategies, and initiatives Instileasily adopted behavioursthat produce greater freedom to focus on the most significant things
- Eliminate distractions and noise, giving you more mental space for creative, innovative, and strategic thinking
- Build on the learning from the previous course
- Led by expert Trainers who have completed a rigorous certification program
- Presented through engaging lectures, videos about the best practices, hands-on exercises, group discussions, and Trainer demonstrations
- Delivered in one-day or two half-day formats
- Flexible to begin as a pilot program and expand
- Available in-house at your
organisationor through public courses held around the world
- Short and fast moving to provide an engaging experience
- Reinforce the best practices learned in each course
- Dive deeper into experiential exercises (e.g. Guided Weekly Review, Guided Mind Sweep)
- Provide an opportunity to ask an expert Trainer questions after the course
- Focus on specific implementation options (e.g. Guided Setup in Outlook, Google Apps, etc.)
- Delivered in person (for organisations bringing GTD on-site) or via webina