- This event has passed.
Getting Things Done – L2 Projects & Priorities (Sydney, AU)
September 30, 2020 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm UTC+12$695 – $795
LEVEL 2: PROJECTS & PRIORITIES – Sydney, Australia
You have implemented the core ideas from Getting Things Done®, and as a result you’ve seen your productivity increase and your stress levels drop. In the Projects and Priorities seminar, you will take your GTD® system and practices to the next level.
In this one-day seminar, you will:
- Assess your progress on your GTD journey so far, identify areas to improve and sharpen your thinking, and hone your system so that it provides a more complete overview of your world
- Deepen your understanding of the core principles, enabling you to work more productively with a clearer head
- Make use of advanced GTD models to optimise project planning, for you and for your team
- Identify and develop higher-horizon thinking to help you ensure balance, so that you can shift from a reactive to proactive stance in the areas that matter to you most
Click here to read a more detailed description about the course and all of the GTD course levels.
Who should attend:
Those who have knowledge of the fundamentals of GTD and some experience of the methodology, and would like to explore how advanced themes could help them reduce the friction in their lives, to help get more of the right
things done, in less time, with less stress.
Attendance at an introductory-level GTD seminar, or completion of one-to-one coaching, or if you are self-taught but have significant experience with GTD. Having built and used a GTD system, based on any technology
(Outlook, etc.) is essential.
Where it will be held:
Level 1, 111 Harrington Street, Sydney,
New South Wales 2000 Australia
Details about the day:
- 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Registration at 8:00am
- Buffet lunch served at 12:30pm
- 15-minute break in the morning and afternoon
Early bird price is $695 per person if you register on or before 20th of September or $795 per person if you register on or after 21st of September.
Special rates are available for:
- Groups of 5 or more people (must register together)
- Full-time students
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Learn critical principles and techniques for gaining and staying in control, day to day
Level 1: Fundamentals builds on the five steps of workflow mastery: capture, clarify, organise, reflect, and engage. It focuses on the need to capture all potentially meaningful inputs into trusted tools, the decisions required to clarify what those captured items mean, the primary categories for organising information and reminders, the procedure for reflecting and reorienting, and how to optimise your system to make priority choices.
PROJECTS & PRIORITIES
Learn key elements for defining and managing a complete inventory of multi-step outcomes within an integrated system, providing control and appropriate focus, week to week
Level 2: Projects & Priorities brings a new and more complete degree of “Mind Like Water®”—with the facility to recognise tensions as they emerge and transform them into controllable outcomes and doable actions. Problems, issues, and opportunities are translated into real projects with executable next actions.
FOCUS & DIRECTION
Learn a dynamic model for clarifying and aligning commitments, values, and interests at all levels, joining vision with action and execution, providing lifetime keys for staying positively oriented and engaged, no matter what.
Level 3: Focus & Direction pulls together the idea of the “ultimate map room” —i.e. the awareness and capacity to create, update, refine, and utilise the orientation tools that optimise our experiences—seeing the best things to see, at any time, from the best perspective.
ABOUT THE COURSES
- Teach the best practices for executing
onactions, projects, strategies, and initiatives Instileasily adopted behavioursthat produce greater freedom to focus on the most significant things
- Eliminate distractions and noise, giving you more mental space for creative, innovative, and strategic thinking
- Build on the learning from the previous course
- Led by expert Trainers who have completed a rigorous certification program
- Presented through engaging lectures, videos about the best practices, hands-on exercises, group discussions, and Trainer demonstrations
- Delivered in one-day or two half-day formats
- Flexible to begin as a pilot program and expand
- Available in-house at your
organisationor through public courses held around the world
- Short and fast moving to provide an engaging experience
- Reinforce the best practices learned in each course
- Dive deeper into experiential exercises (e.g. Guided Weekly Review, Guided Mind Sweep)
- Provide an opportunity to ask an expert Trainer questions after the course
- Focus on specific implementation options (e.g. Guided Setup in Outlook, Google Apps, etc.)
- Delivered in person (for organisations bringing GTD on-site) or via webina