training for everyone
The Mastering Workflow Series
The Mastering Workflow Series is a three-level productivity training program based on David Allen’s groundbreaking Getting Things Done® methodology.
The series offers three engaging one-day courses and a series of succinct follow up sessions, all designed to ensure you are well-equipped to build and maintain trusted systems and make the most of your investment in learning GTD®.
Though each level is complete and self-contained within its own scope–combined they deliver a total path for mastery.
ABOUT THE COURSES
- Teach the best practices for executing
onactions, projects, strategies, and initiatives Instileasily adopted behavioursthat produce greater freedom to focus on the most significant things
- Eliminate distractions and noise, giving you more mental space for creative, innovative, and strategic thinking
- Build on the learning from the previous course
- Led by expert Trainers who have completed a rigorous certification program
- Presented through engaging lectures, videos about the best practices, hands-on exercises, group discussions, and Trainer demonstrations
- Delivered in one-day or two half-day formats
- Flexible to begin as a pilot program and expand
- Available online or in-house at your
organisationor through public courses held around the world
- Short and fast moving to provide an engaging experience
- Reinforce the best practices learned in each course
- Dive deeper into experiential exercises (e.g. Guided Weekly Review, Guided Mind Sweep)
- Provide an opportunity to ask an expert Trainer questions after the course
- Focus on specific implementation options (e.g. Guided Setup in Outlook, Google Apps, etc.)
- Delivered in person (for organisations bringing GTD on-site) or via webina