WEBINAR: Guided GTD Weekly Review®
May 14, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Guided GTD Weekly Review® (Webinar)
Presenter: Stephan Jenner
Ever wonder what it would be like to have a certified GTD Training guide you through an entire GTD Weekly Review®?
Now, in this 1 hour interactive session, once of our experienced trainers will take you through the entire process step by step. As you get clear, get current, and get creative, you’ll quickly see why the Weekly Review is considered the critical success factor in maintaining an integrated life management system.
This session is designed for anyone wishing to reinforce or supplement their participation in the Fundamentals seminar as they begin to implement the Getting Things Done® (GTD®) methodology.
This session will walk through each step of the Weekly Review. Participants will experience the entire process and begin making it a trusted part of their system. The Weekly Review allows them to achieve relaxed, focused control and to attain greater levels of personal productivity both at work and at home.
After completing this session, participants will be able to use the GTD Weekly Review model to:
- Get clear by processing all their “stuff”
- Get current by reviewing their system and updating their lists
- Get creative by following their intuitive thinking
- Can be repeated as needed to help integrate the Weekly Review as a habit
This is an Installation and Implementation Series event designed to help you build your GTD practice and keep on top of your system.
Who should attend:
This is not the full training course, and is best suited to participants who have attended our completed a Level 1: Fundamentals course, attended a previous GTD Mastering Workflow course, had individual GTD coaching, or read the Getting Things Done book and are confident they’ve got a solid system in place and are practicing the Five Steps. Please reach out to us if you have any questions about where you are in your GTD practice.
Where it will be held:
Online ZOOM Webinar
We look forward to seeing you at the event!
Learn critical principles and techniques for gaining and staying in control, day to day
Level 1: Fundamentals builds on the five steps of workflow mastery: capture, clarify, organise, reflect, and engage. It focuses on the need to capture all potentially meaningful inputs into trusted tools, the decisions required to clarify what those captured items mean, the primary categories for organising information and reminders, the procedure for reflecting and reorienting, and how to optimise your system to make priority choices.
PROJECTS & PRIORITIES
Learn key elements for defining and managing a complete inventory of multi-step outcomes within an integrated system, providing control and appropriate focus, week to week
Level 2: Projects & Priorities brings a new and more complete degree of “Mind Like Water®”—with the facility to recognise tensions as they emerge and transform them into controllable outcomes and doable actions. Problems, issues, and opportunities are translated into real projects with executable next actions.
FOCUS & DIRECTION
Learn a dynamic model for clarifying and aligning commitments, values, and interests at all levels, joining vision with action and execution, providing lifetime keys for staying positively oriented and engaged, no matter what.
Level 3: Focus & Direction pulls together the idea of the “ultimate map room” —i.e. the awareness and capacity to create, update, refine, and utilise the orientation tools that optimise our experiences—seeing the best things to see, at any time, from the best perspective.
ABOUT THE COURSES
- Teach the best practices for executing
onactions, projects, strategies, and initiatives Instileasily adopted behavioursthat produce greater freedom to focus on the most significant things
- Eliminate distractions and noise, giving you more mental space for creative, innovative, and strategic thinking
- Build on the learning from the previous course
- Led by expert Trainers who have completed a rigorous certification program
- Presented through engaging lectures, videos about the best practices, hands-on exercises, group discussions, and Trainer demonstrations
- Delivered in one-day or two half-day formats
- Flexible to begin as a pilot program and expand
- Available in-house at your
organisationor through public courses held around the world
- Short and fast moving to provide an engaging experience
- Reinforce the best practices learned in each course
- Dive deeper into experiential exercises (e.g. Guided Weekly Review, Guided Mind Sweep)
- Provide an opportunity to ask an expert Trainer questions after the course
- Focus on specific implementation options (e.g. Guided Setup in Outlook, Google Apps, etc.)
- Delivered in person (for organisations bringing GTD on-site) or via webina